- Developer stuff
- Android project – notes
- Android Studio for Visual Studio developer
- Azure: RDP to Ubuntu in azure cloud
- Get files from Android emulator
- Git, VSO and Android Studio
- C# / Visual Studio
- Extensions – Visual Studio
- Split App or Web.configwith: configSource 2
- My favorite shortcuts – (windows)
- Security (developer)
- Sql – tips and tricks
- SQL – notes work
- SQL Server Advanced
- SQL – CLR with WCF
- SQL Server – CLR
- System administration (windows)
- Android devices
- HP Pavilion Elite HPE-030sc
- Kindle Paperwhite 2015
- Lenovo Yoga 2 pro
- My NAS – ReadyNas 104
- ReadyNAS 104 info
- Pioneer VSX-828
- IT stuff
- Small useful programs (freeware)
- Kali Linux
- Privacy II
- System administration
- AD – Active Directory
- How to compare IIS configuration between two Windows 2008 R2 servers
- Remote Desktop – disconnect users
- GIMP – Arrow
- Info for jma
You can download YouTube videos with the Maxthon browser – and the Ressource sniffer.
- Select Ressource sniffet, and the tab Video
- So far I noticed that size is unknown for the link. And often there are 2 links. Still need to explore how to detect which link to use.
Example of link to a youtube video, that worked.
Another link example of a link that worked:
I am looking for a good laptop, powerful enough to run programs like visual studio, android studio.
- Is 13″ enough?
- Minimum HD.
- Weight? 2 Kg? Maybe even less.
- Price: 8-12.000 DKK
- SSD – minimum 256GB
- Need hyper-V
ASUS ZENBOOK Pro UX501JW-FI184H(11.000 DKK / her)
- Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro –
- Komplet har haft den til 7.995 kr. – tror den ellers har ligget på 10.000.
- ja, faktisk har de 25% rabat lige nu!
- Der er 512 GB SSD!
- Komplet har haft den til 7.995 kr. – tror den ellers har ligget på 10.000.
Place sections in external file – example from BNRkre:
<system.serviceModel> <bindings configSource="bin\SystemServiceModelBindings.config"/> <client configSource="bin\SystemServiceModelClient.config"/> </system.serviceModel> </configuration>
If you wanted you could separate out your entire system.serviceModel section group into smaller files:
<configuration> <system.serviceModel> <services configSource="services.config"/> <bindings configSource="bindings.config"/> <behaviors configSource="behaviors.config"/> <extensions configSource="extensions.config"/> </system.serviceModel> </configuration>
Note, however, that you can only use this for sections. This technique can’t be used for the system.serviceModel section group or for any config elements. Also note that the referenced files should contain only one section, and that you won’t need a <configuration> or <system.serviceModel> tag in them, just the section being referenced.
Noter fra Hacker workshop
Warning: post not ready to be read yet!!!
Tjekke servere mv. for sårbarheder /vulnarabilities Linux Kali: Metasploitable, Armitage Husk – du må ikke scanne ud i verden med mindre du har fået tilladelse!
- service postgresql start – console
- launch metaslpoit framework – menu
- armitage – from console
- gui is now launched.
w3af_gui – Kali console. Scan fx. owasp_top10. mod et website. har kørt mod mit eget website…
Kali linux: apt-get update
Med virtualbox. To get guest additions to work: http://docs.kali.org/general-use/kali-linux-virtual-box-guest –> apt-get update && apt-get install -y linux-headers-$(uname -r)
Open Source IDS / IPS / NSM engine.
Suricata is a high performance Network IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine. Open Source and owned by a community run non-profit foundation, the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF).
www.bro.com – kan bruges til at lave et IDS. Indbygget et antal scripts.
- Logger. fx. dns traffik.
standard installation af bro. /usr/local/bro/
ELK: Elastic Logstash Kibane https://www.elastic.co/
koster penge. men prøveversion. http://portswigger.net/burp/
lab til at beskytte sine websites https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_WebGoat_Project http://overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/collections/yehgdotnet/webhacker/ – har ikke prøvet endnu.
Navne: Edward Snowden, William Binney
- http://www.plentyofebooks.net/2012/06/24-deadly-sins-of-software-security.html – http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Sins-Software-Security-Programming/dp/0071626751
By default you cannot easily make a nice arrow in GIMP. You need to use a plugin:
You can find one in the GIMP Plugin Registry – http://registry.gimp.org/node/20269.
For more help look here:
I found this tool that I like:
I is a little complicated, but very useful.
As a developer I can recommend this plugin:
Appspector – It is only available for the Chrome browser.
It will show you which tecknologies a given site is using. Fx. jQuery or WordPress.
Some notes to setup computer and Visual Studio: Is my machine capable of running a virtual phone: Check this page Hyper-V for more info.
Also see my own page here.
- Hyper-V – check using CoreInfo
- SLAT – check using Intel Processor Identification Utility
The result should be that my 5 year old PC supports hyper-v, and that I can thereby take advantage of it under windows 8 – Yeah 🙂
Everybody know dropbox.com nowadays and it is also an excellent service. However many competitors has arrived now, and here I would like to point out a few:
- Microsofts live – now oneDrive
- Google Drive
- ? who to come?
Mega – 50 GB,
PromptFile – 250 GB !!!
SFShare – 50 GB. Russian??? –
360 – http://yunpan.360.cn/ – it is in Chinese!!! But “360 Cloud Drive is a Chinese service that offers a huge 360 GB of storage when you first sign up. If you download the desktop client, you instantly get upgraded to over 10 TB of storage!”.
I have not tried it yet!!!
Links to more:
1. Box.com – is another good service. You get 10 GB of free storage. Sign up here: box.com. (Not sure if you can still get free space?)
2. Dropbox only gives away 2 GB for free, but is still a very good service if you can do with that space.Probably the most popular service – because they were the first to become big.
3. Jottacloud.com is a Norwegian service which is a direct competitor to Dropbox. Fast and cheaper than dropbox if you choose the payment solution. They offer 5 GB for free.
Then I need to mention the big companies Microsoft and Google:
4. Microsoft has a reliable service, OneDrive (formerly under the name SkyDrive and live) with you hotmail / outlook account; they offer you 7 GB.As og 2016 they offer 5 GB.
8. Personally I do not use googles service but they offer 15GB and is included with your gmail.They call it Google Drive. But if not all, then Google lives from you information…
5. Upcoming Tresorit! 3 GB free. Storage with encryption!
6. MediaFire – seems to stay in business also after others (eg. copy and ubuntu one) started to shutdown. They offer 10 GB to start, with the options to get more by referring, installing software ect. – up to 40 GB! But 5-10 GB extra is probably more likely to get. Cons: Must sign on to your account once a year to prevent expiration. See also http://freebies.about.com/od/computerfreebies/fl/mediafire-review.htm.
7. pCloud – 10 GB. Get up to 20 GB total – for free.
I will monitor the market to see if there are other trustworty services like the above mentioned. Feel free to comment!
Here you can see even more: http://freebies.about.com/od/computerfreebies/tp/free-cloud-storage.01.htm
7/5-2014, added Jottacloud.
17/2-2016, Copy is terminating. Added more services.
Copy.com is a from the well known harddisk producer Barracuda. At the moment you get 20 GB complete free. You need to sign up via a referral link to get all 20 GB else you will have to do with 15 GB. Feel free to use my referral link for Copy.com to get 5 GB extra space. update February 2016: Copy will stop their service – so not recommended anymore!